Tuesday, June 5, 2007

New Directions

So I'm starting a blog. I've been working a lot lately in my room producing music that no one will ever hear and figured I would love a place to post some of these improvised sessions that I've been creating and a blog just seemed right. Not to mention the recent direction I've been taking in interactive music and AI. Providing MP3s alone on a website just doesn't really cut it.

Anyway, here it is. Hope you enjoy.

To kick things off I figured I'd post a pic of the setup in my studio/bedroom for my latest piece. A "Maestro" electric violin (left), a Behringer knob box (center left),my laptop running Max/MSP (center) and an assortment of metal tools for use with the violin (right) This is also the setup I've been using for electronic improvisations. More about that later though.


No comments: